Positioned on a rare 1011 m2 allotment only 100 metres from the regions largest hospital and barely 200 metres to Wonthaggi's township, you WILL be as excited with this listing as we are.
The build itself is of solid brick construction, and was built 60 years ago when family homes were built to last.
Over the years, there have been improvements, such as an updated kitchen, and family bathroom, original hardwood floorboards have been polished, and a split system heating/cooling has been installed.
The possibilities are endless:
* potential subdivision (S.T.C.A)
* continue to rent out as an investment
* move in and enjoy the position and brilliant back yard
* rear lane access for convenience
* buy the adjoining property and own half an acre in town
We are excited to list this property
For weekly up-dates, including addresses of properties or more information, join our Buyers Club, visit: www.pberealestate.com.au
To view Due Diligence Checklist, visit: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist