Built in 2004 by the current owners, and still in as new condition is this immaculate home on a generous allotment of approx 753m2.
Beautifully landscaped gardens, rear lane access and a 6m x 3.5m garden shed add to the outside ambiance, plus the double lock up garage with remote roller door.
There is an outdoor undercover area that leads into one of 2 living zones large enough for growing families.
Other features of this magnificent home include:
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 kw, 8 panel solar system including solar hot water
- Natural gas connected to gas heating
- 2 Reverse cycle split systems
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space.
It would be hard to find a better, well looked after home on the market today.
For weekly up-dates, including addresses of properties or more information, join our Buyers Club, visit: www.pberealestate.com.au
To view Due Diligence Checklist, visit: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist