This immaculately cared for property is located only 60 mins from Melbourne's Eastern suburbs, 20 minutes to popular coastal towns Phillip Island and Inverloch, only 14 minutes to Kilcunda's pristine beaches and a short 10 minute drive the amenity rich town of Wonthaggi.
The home consists of four large bedrooms, two bathrooms, and three living zones. Featuring open plan living, ensuite and walk in robe to main, reverse cycle heating/cooling, wood heater and a tasteful renovation.
The main living zone captures an amazing outlook and also opens onto a large undercover deck area.
- 165 Acre on one title which is fertilized yearly.
- Ocean views, views of the Dandenongs and French Island
- Located at the end of a quiet no-through road.
- Renovated 22sq 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 living home with large deck areas.
- 3 Bay lock-up garage next to home.
- 150 Acres leased at $125 per acre, per annum to a local dairy farmer, 3Yrs 30/6/15 commencement. $18,750 per annum
- House and shedding tenanted returning $450 per week, $23,400 per annum
- Total rental yield of $42,150 per annum
- 10 Acres of paddock containing 2500 young trees.
- 5 Acres of private space around homestead.
- New grass sewn in 2012.
- All internal fences new except for one.
- Boundary fences in great condition with new electric fencing around entire property
- High rainfall district.
- 4.2 Gigs of water storage across 9 dams, 5 of which are new, excellent catchment area, 3 springs.
- Newly renovated shed (the old dairy) new timber walls, all new tin to walls and roof, new roller door and new power board.
- Cattle yards, cattle crush and cattle race (4 years old)
- Old hay shed used to keep tractor in.
- Small shed in paddock near home (was used for horses)
For weekly up-dates, including addresses of properties or more information, join our Buyers Club, visit: www.pberealestate.com.au
To view Due Diligence Checklist, visit: hhtp://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist